OUR BLAWG!!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taunting, cruel, emails

I am trying to decide whether or not to remove myself from the following email mailing lists:
Coach, Guess, Urban Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, Le Petit Spa, Dress911 and ModCloth.


Although I do love seeing that is new and available, it just breaks my little heart that I can't actually buy any of it.  Not only because shipping would cost a small fortune (that I don't have), but because the idea of wearing a cable knit sweater and Ugg boots in 35 degree weather makes me want to faint...


That being said, they do nicely break up my "official" emails....


What a conundrum....suggestions?


Clearly, classes haven't started yet.  I assume once they do, I won't have so much time to contemplate what email lists I am on.

1 comment:

  1. Don't delete them, you got me started on ModCloth and you are sticking with me on it!!

    ReplyDelete