OUR BLAWG!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back!

Dearest Blog and Blog Followers,


I have returned.  I spent some time off the edge of planet trying to play catch up for my exams today.  But, after I am done my anatomy practical this afternoon, I will be returning a part of my attention to this blog!  Yeah!!


My exam this morning went okay.  I don't think I smoked it, but all things considered, I think I did alright (will know for sure this afternoon when they release the grades).  By all things considered I mean 


- my weekend of debilitating back pain, followed by
- my weekend of debilitating FUN in Winnipeg (longer post + pictures to follow).


As Mark mentioned, I had some late nights this passed week (up until 2am on Friday and 4am on Saturday).  I try to make a point of not pulling such late nights, especially so close to the exam, but I didn't really have much of a choice in this situation.  I was pretty well prepared for most subjects, except embryology (which isn't even hard, I just ran out of time).


My walking-to-exam tune this time was Memories by Kid Cudi/David Guetta...on repeat...and Shots by LMFAO/Lil John.


I tried to embed the music videos, but it didn't work, so here are the links.






My walking-home-from-exam tune was Tiny Dancer by Ironik.




What else.......I guess that's it for now.  I'm gonna go jump in the shower to wash the initial exam-preparation-smell off of me and then go study some more for this afternoon's exam.


BYE!  


Denise.




1 comment:

  1. i love love loove memories! haha it's actually our wake up alarm song hahaha

    ReplyDelete