OUR BLAWG!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to Three-way Calling.

Before I begin, welcome Candace! Our family continues to grow at a rapid pace.

This will be a short one. Denise has finished her mini, so expect a post from her soon. Meanwhile, we're house-sitting for the parents of one of my students from aftercare, and their house is absolutely worth blogging about. Stay tuned.

I had the pleasure of trying the latest and greatest from the world of Skype. I highly recommend doing the 7 day free trial of Group Calling. Tonight, I spoke to both my mother and my sister (Winnipeg and Vancouver, respectively) simultaneously, and convinced them to pose for this shot:


I think after the one week it's 10$ a month, but only one person in the conversation needs to subscribe. Well worth it, as far as I'm concerned.

This = wicked for families abroad.

Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment